Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! My name is Stacy Goss, and I am a natural light photographer based in Genesee County, Michigan. On my blog, you will find sneak peeks of my recent shoots, as well as information on specials! I am having a blast doing what I love, and am so grateful to be able to share it with all of you! xoxo

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lance and Linsey

I recently had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of two people I have known for a little while now.  Let me just tell you, that wedding was like a high school reunion all over again!!  My husband tagged along, as he knew many of the bridal party members, as well as guests.  We both had a lot of fun catching up and capturing memories!  Thanks so much for having me be part of your special, long-awaited day :o)  Congratulations!








No comments:

Post a Comment