Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! My name is Stacy Goss, and I am a natural light photographer based in Genesee County, Michigan. On my blog, you will find sneak peeks of my recent shoots, as well as information on specials! I am having a blast doing what I love, and am so grateful to be able to share it with all of you! xoxo

Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby S warms up to the camera :o)

I recently took pics of a beautiful newborn baby boy, Skyler.  Talk about adorable...and look at all that hair!  I don't think he was too sure of getting pics taken (especially once Mama took off his clothes..).  He was quite an upset lil' guy for the first bit of the shoot, but as the pictures show, we got him to warm up to the camera a bit by the end!  Look out Cindy and Tommy...that lil' man has a good set of lungs on him :o)







Such a cutie...thanks for choosing me to capture some memories :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment