Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! My name is Stacy Goss, and I am a natural light photographer based in Genesee County, Michigan. On my blog, you will find sneak peeks of my recent shoots, as well as information on specials! I am having a blast doing what I love, and am so grateful to be able to share it with all of you! xoxo

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Best friends make all the difference!

Most of us have one of those friends we can rely on for anything.  They are the ones we meet when we are little and talk to when we are 50 years old.  For me, it's my best friend Nicole.  I've known her as long as I can remember...I'd walk through fire for her, and I know she would me!  This is why I am so thankful my little sister has met hers.  Lauren is always there for Kaitlin no matter what, and vice versa.  Hang onto that friendship girls...it's the best!!  I had fun taking pics of you girls!  xoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment