Welcome!

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! My name is Stacy Goss, and I am a natural light photographer based in Genesee County, Michigan. On my blog, you will find sneak peeks of my recent shoots, as well as information on specials! I am having a blast doing what I love, and am so grateful to be able to share it with all of you! xoxo

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mourning Silence....on a Saturday night :o)

I was recently asked to take pictures for a local band, Mourning Silence, at their first show!  They were so excited, and so was I for being able to be a part of such an awesome milestone for them!  The band, which consists of Chris, TJ, and Gavin, did fantastic, and got great feedback from the crowd!  Here is a sneak peek at their first gig...and I guarantee not their last!  Great job, guys! :o)

 TJ workin' the crowd.....

 



 Chris rockin' out....
 


  

Gavin settin' up....





Mourning Silence!


Thanks for the good time, boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment